Seats left: 38
Get Insight into Text Data with Watson Natural Language Understanding
Watson Natural Language Understanding is a cloud native product that uses deep learning to extract from text metadata such as entities, keywords, categories, concepts, sentiment, emotion, relations, and syntax. With this advanced natural language processing (NLP) service, IBM gives developers the tools to process and extract valuable insights from unstructured data using Watson APIs.
Date: Tuesday, July 21 from 9:00 to 12:00 Central European Time
- Workshop Introduction
- Get into NLP with Watson NLU
- Lab: Getting Started on Watson NLU with Node-RED
- Lab: Use Nodejs app to analyze text or url
- Introduction to Watson Knowledge Studio
- Lab: Create a Watson Knowledge Studio model and deploy it to NLU
Workshop format: this is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises.
Location: this is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Audience: born on the cloud, entrepreneur and mobile developers, web architect, web developer, software engineer.
Prerequisites for attendees:
- have an IBM Cloud account. If you don't have it yet, you can create it for free at cloud.ibm.com/registration
- basic understanding of unstructured data, NLP and Watson Cognitive services
- your own computer (or laptop) with web browser and internet access
- basic knowledge of REST APIs.
Registration: to register at this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register to the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered at, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an e-mail with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation e-mail will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: this workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!