Seats left: 7
Build Your Chatbot With Watson Assistant - Advanced
In this workshop we will build upon knowledge gained in the Basic workshop the day before. We will learn how to integrate your chatbot with other apps using REST APIs, how to monitor and improve its performance and efficiency.
Date: Wednesday, June 17 from 9:00 to 16:00 Central European Time
In this workshop we will build upon knowledge gained in the Basic workshop the day before. We will learn how to integrate your chatbot with other apps using REST APIs, how to monitor and improve its performance and efficiency. We will create a fully functioning web application that uses the Watson Assistant service. If you are looking to add cognitive capabilities such as chatbot to your applications, come and participate at this workshop where you will:
- learn how to use Watson Assistant APIs from your apps
- integrate your chatbot with a web app and cognitive applications leveraging Watson Services
- test the efficiency of your chatbot with Watson Studio
- improve your production chatbot using Watson Assistant analytics
- Improving conversational solutions + Lab
- identify your chatbots weak points and improve them
- assess your improvements with Watson Studio
- Integrating conversational solutions using Watson APIs + Lab
- introduction to Watson Assistant APIs
- how to manage private data
- create your first serverless bot
- Watson conversation implementation cycle + Lab
- introduce key steps in implementing a chatbot
- assess the implementation by leveraging Watson Studio
Workshop format: this is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises.
Audience: technical and development roles.
Prerequisites for attendees:
- Basic knowledge of Watson Assistant, on the level taught in the workshop the day before
- you will use your laptops to view demos and perform exercises
- have IBM Cloud account. If you don't have it yet, you can create it for free at ibm.biz/cloud-4-dev
Location: this is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: to register at this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register to the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered at, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an e-mail with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation e-mail will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: this workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!